The busty blonde doing
her weary strip had her audience yawning in their seats. Flinging a soiled
brassiere at a balding man in the front row, she swung her breasts in a
circular gyration that, for a few seconds, created a slight stir. But when the
tassels attached to her nipples came to a halt the boredom set in once more.
'Bloody pathetic,'
Boots Welling mentioned. 'I've seen better performances behind a block of
flats!'
Chris Shay nodded
sleepily. 'Let's get the hell back to The Swan. We don't need her type of
stimulation.'
Boots smiled to
himself. He certainly didn't. Chris had been the enthusiast, drooling over the
nudes pasted to a board outside the sleazy club. All the arguments against
going inside at an exorbitant fee hadn't put Chris off.

This is the last Richard Allen title that I have. It's probably good that he ended the series as the stories were starting to get be a little far-fetched.
ReplyDeleteAny chance of getting the other Richard Allen books reloaded?
ReplyDeleteNever mind. I was able to get all of them. I had trouble with the site over the weekend.
DeleteNever mind. I was able to get all of them. I had trouble with the site over the weekend.
Delete