a bunch of lunatics and drag queens all out of our heads on drugs


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

One night when I was DJing for a Siouxsie and the Banshees show at the Music Machine, I met Johnny Rotten for the first time. Johnny was a strange boy. After the show, there was a party up on the stage, and Jordan came up and introduced us. Johnny had been quoted in the press saying that Wayne County was the only woman he would ever consider marrying, so naturally I was curious to meet him. Johnny said, 'I hear you've got tits!', and he reached over and grabbed me and said, 'Naaah, my tits are bigger than that.' So I reached down and grabbed his cock and said, 'Yeah, and my cock's bigger than that.' We got on fine after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment