I predict that America's foremost Rock-Folk Singer will commit
suicide during Easter Week, 1969 … I predict an outburst of Cannibalism that
will terrorize the population of one of the industrial cities in the state of
Pennsylvania - - Pittsburgh! … I predict that many innocent men will be accused
of cannibalism and dragged away by angry mobs and put to death … I predict that
perversion will flood the land beginning in 1970. I predict a series of
homosexual cities will soon be blatantly advertised and exist from coast to
coast … I predict that Rhode Island will be the center of a new movement of the
youth of the nation which will make the "hippie movement" look very
normal. The next movement will be youth's rebellion through nudism … And remember, it will be in your lifetime,
when you walk down the street, you will shop, you will attend the theatre, in
the nude. And, perhaps sooner than you think! … Every tick of the clock brings
us nearer and nearer to this destiny.

No comments:
Post a Comment