"It was wonderful to fuck the entire sweet afternoon away."


pdf (321 pages/62MB), with thanks to the original sharer
 
Women wandering from wicked to wanton orgy on the tuxed arms of vainglorious males of malevolent beauty, in a moneyed, perfumed world haunted by the specters of Drink, Dope and Debauchery, Insanity, Suicide, and Murder. While in the Sodom-Gomorrah suburbs, the Lavender Swamp, ways of sinning took place that were certainly weirder, it was hinted, than fornication and adultery. The straphangers got their three-cents-worth. It is true that from the time it became the Motion Picture Capital of the World, shady characters descended on boom-town Hollywood like swarms of moths drawn to a searchlight. Two-bit gangsters, 'leggers, pushers, hard-sell swindlers, blackmailers, burglars, gross and petty extortionists, all manner of ultrakinky sex freaks, dummy-stock speculators, crank cultists, dollar astrologists, fake mediums and epicene evangelists, phony healers, crooked fortune tellers and parasitic "psychoanalysts." All of them fluttered graspingly about the edges of the charmed circle.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this classic and other recent postings. Nice frequency! Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I knew this book cover to cover, but for the pull quote you used something I don't remember at all....now I gotta go back and read it again! Thanks for posting as always...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias! Any chance of pulling Tosche's Dino book down from the shelves for us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, will add to the pile to do but at 600+ pages don't hold your breath.
    all the best,
    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holding my breath already! MMMMMMMPPPFFFF!!!!!!

      Delete