pdf scan from Ugly Things #17 (6 pages/8MB)
I really went down into the gutter, you know, of my head, and I come up with these songs. I'm halfway ashamed of it, you know? I'm sayin', "But, Andre, would you want your kids to hear these things?" You know, I got an angel on one shoulder, and a devil on the other shoulder; the devil is tellin' me, "Hey, Andre, you're 61 years old, you're black, what other guy gonna ever get a shot like this? Come on,wake up! Smell the coffee!" But the angel says "But Andre! What is the Rabbi gonna say?" You know? Hee hee hee hee!!!!

Love this series of AW posts....and love this blog in general! Thanks for getting me thru some incredibly looooong and dullllll subway rides!
ReplyDeletePlease redo the links for Andre Williams posts. Thank you!
ReplyDeletesoulpapa,
Deletehave put 6 of the 7 Williams pieces into one pdf here: http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/47712578/file.html
stuff is not always 100% organised & can't find the Roctober interview just now
enjoy,
Johnny
Thanks Johnny! I know it takes time and I appreciate everything you do! Love the blog!
ReplyDelete