I mean I
have seen unusual performers, but this kid Iggy Stooge, this former high school
valedictorian and most-likely-to-succeed was like nothing else. He bent over
backwards and nearly touched his head to the floor. He massaged the mike
stand. A photographer standing there remarked that Iggy was incredible because
everything he touched turned into a cock! He was on his back writhing on the
stage singing about not having any fun. No fun! Autoerotic rock and roll! Iggy
scratched his chest and belly with a drum stick and then with his fingernails,
and he was singing about fucking you, and doing this to you, and he was
pointing at a girl a few feet from the stage. A kid behind
her, with short hair and a college jacket, gives Iggy the finger! Iggy stops
singing, crouches. Then he springs into the audience, and lands on all fours in
front of the kid, who now is wondering why he is here. Iggy is staring
at the kid, and slowly begins to walk on all fours. The kid
begins to sweat and look around for friends. There is shouting and much pushing
and all 2,500 people are standing, straining to see. The crowd is aflame, for
reasons they do not know. Iggy is challenging everything they have come to
accept about concert relationships, and about male sexuality. The males with
the short hair and the Corvettes feel it and they don't know what to do with
the feeling. Some of them are throwing containers of orange drink at him. Rock
and roll! What is going on? There is more screaming and pushing. Everyone is
trying to see, jumping to see. You can't see. Iggy crawls back out of the
audience onto the stage, finishes the song and the group walks off. They
have been onstage only about fifteen minutes.
I pulled his pants down and began to suck him.
He had a small- to medium-sized one. I have never seen a British musician who
had a decent-sized cock. I guess it's all that tea they drink and the smog. He
got hard right off and I asked him if he wanted to come. He said, later, and I
sucked him for a while longer and then he pulled me up and took off my clothes.
He was good, sort of. While we were fucking I kept hearing his song. I didn't
come but he did, and grunted, just like at the end of the song. He said he was
sorry I didn't come and he ate me until I did. He was good at that. I have
never seen a British musician who wasn't. They must build up muscles in their
tongues, having to talk like that all the time.


No comments:
Post a Comment