‘What this needs, dear boy, is something a little more risqué.’


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

‘I have got the Royal-fucking-Suite, dear boys and it is only fitting that we celebrate our success in the royal manner. Seeing as it is my birthday I wish to make a speech to mark the occasion. First, I must thank you all for being here. Then I should point out that we are occupying the Royal Suite and I suggest that we comport ourselves accordingly. So, dear boys, I give you a toast: raise your glasses … and chuck them at the fucking wall!’ With that, Moonie hurls his heavy crystal goblet at a beautiful gilt-framed mirror above the open fireplace. Then he grabs a half-empty champagne bottle and slings that at a chandelier, which comes tumble-tinkling down. All the while, Moonie is screaming:  ‘Royal Family? Richard Burton? Fuck the lot of them! Who gives a fuck about any one of them? I’m Keith fucking Moon.’

No comments:

Post a Comment