'Double fuck you, I'll get your fucking stick from out your fucking flies'


epub or mobi

“She is absolutely man mad and does not care what age or colour they are,” her mother told the court. “We have found an index book in her bedroom with more than one hundred names listed. It really all started four years ago. She was a continual truant from school and though I took her every day in the car and fetched her from the school gates she never went into school but wandered the streets. At home she was utterly disobedient and resented being spoken to. The climax came the other week when she took an enormous overdose of phenobarbitone and luminal tablets, she was rushed to hospital where she was unconscious for three days. Lately I have been returning from work and having to turn men out of the house. It has come to the point where it is all making me ill.”

2 comments:

  1. He's also the author of "Edna the Inebriate Woman"?
    Now there's a title that piques one's interest.

    ReplyDelete