epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer
Lust flared in his
eyes. "Baby," he choked as if in actual pain, "you are Satan in high heels, you make the coffee perc!"
"Is that any way
to talk? I'm not one of your street girls." Inwardly she wished he would
say even more inflaming things to her, actually treat her like a tart. She
wished he'd give her that supreme gift, that knowledge that she held him in the
palm of her hand, that she could make him wild and mindlessly brutal with need
for her. I wish I could make him howl with desire. If just once he'd let me
down off this damned pedestal. I'd tease and taunt him, I'd make him beg. And when I finally gave in
I'd give him a workout that would make him forget his after hours floozies once
and for all. I'd show him I'm a flesh-and-blood woman too. A steaming package
of female merchandise. Why? she wailed. Why can't I have some of that
claw-the-walls love he gives to his fly-by-night tramps? Why must I, his wife,
be denied? I don't want to be revered, I want to be made to scream and growl
and moan with passion.

This writing is priceless. Thanks very much. Great cover too.
ReplyDelete