his famous go-go girls with their incredible rotary action


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

James is talking on the telephone. Bobby is doing his hair again, wielding the expert comb. Gert is pouring champagne for all. James knows a groovy way to drink it—pour salt in it. It makes more bubbles and stings and also helps you burp. There is some fried chicken. “You dig hot sauce?” Eat. Drink. Have a ball. “So long, baby, I’ll call ya.” He hands Bobby the telephone to hang up. “She’s in love with me ... Well, like I’m all man, you know.” He reaches for some more chicken, a real hot piece. It’s out o’ sight. “Hey, Bobby, come put my socks on for me, man, so I can spend these few precious moments talking  . . . It really amuses me, it don’t humiliate me, just amuses me to see a cat be so stupid because like the truth is gonna come out anyway, man. I feel a little bit hipper than the cat, I don’t have to do it physically cause I can out-think the cat and make him blow his own thing, cause he’s gonna like, spend most of his time trying to keep me in a bag, but he’ll be in the bag, man, trying to hold me there. Like, you look in the bag and I won’t be there!”

3 comments: