People say we're abnormally sex obsessed, like it's an unusual leaning

 
epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

I had to stand out and look in the windows, but there were these girls, just the sexiest girls that you've ever seen in the tightest clothes and the one great dance was the Bug. I thought it was the greatest one ever, 'cos they'd just do all this stuff, they'd move around and touch themselves all over, searching themselves as if they had a bug on them, just like a cat or something, and they would just be grabbing it from every place they shouldn't have been, and then finally they'd grab it, and they'd throw it on the person next to them and then that girl would start doing her dance - oh, man. It was kind of a dance; it was more like a conniption fit, but wow, a very sexy dance.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! A Thousand Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and want to thank you for your amazing shares!

    ReplyDelete