She cranked the stereo up, Carl Perkins wobbled the posterboard walls


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

He asked if I’d come along on a money run. Claimed an ex-buddy was into him for twenty-five hundred. Owed him for refurbishing the tattered remains of a shell-shocked Vespa. We’d be out of there in no time. Take the money and run. Maybe stop on the way back from Inglewood to catch the late set by Eddie “Cleanhead” Vinson, who was doing three sets down in the Parisienne Room, a funky, rundown jazz club packed with older black couples who enjoyed a grind or two with their groove. Catch the 11 o’clock show if all went as planned.

3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to download this particular title (epub or mobi)from Box.....the others work fine. Could you check it please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a few different free box accounts & it seems like at least one has hit it's bandwidth limit so the links are no good. Have just put up new links in the main post, & her 'Will Work for Drugs' here: https://app.box.com/s/os6l9pprn9tyur9xfggjb87eqjd4rgrf
      all the best,
      Johnny

      Delete