pdf scan (5 pages / 13MB)
A lot of people over the past 25 years have given me a good deal of grief over the fact that there are in my books so many of what they choose to call freaks. I found out early on that I could say more and say it more memorably, more than about what is called 'normal,' by writing about what is abnormal. I expect to catch all kinds of grief about that. Including the charge that I am making fun of them, if you can believe that, that's been leveled against me, that I'm making fun of freaks and that I'm an anti-feminist, that I look down on women, whatever. I have been a feminist before feminists were invented. I have seen what women have been through, they could not own land, and if they had a job it was a schoolteacher or a whore. And they were passed from their daddy to their husband, and to this very day women doing the same work as men are paid less. And that kind of thing just outrages me.

Finding a lot of really good stuff on your blog. I visit daily. If you have it, could you re up this as i would like to read it. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteE,
ReplyDeleteNew link here: http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/6UaBZbhw/file.html
all the best,
Johnny