"Sorry mate, it's all got a bit of fladge in it."


epub or mobi

'We might as well dance,' says Steve to Wonder Woman. 'How about the Batusi - Batman's latest?' They are obviously an in-group - Batman in his cape, Cat Woman in her tight black body-stocking, Rubber Man in his black rubber frogman's suit, Plastic Man in plastic, Sheba, Queen of the Jungle, in her giraffe-fur bikini, and Wonder Woman with her steel bracelets like a pair of manacles; all of them stamping about in boots while grotesque school-teachers wielding canes stalk snivelling Searle-like boys and girls, and they, in their turn, skulk round setting booby-traps to hurt, humiliate, and ridicule.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one. I would love to find books by the Kronhausen's. Digital versions don't seem to exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fred,
      I've got an old paperback of 'Pornography and the law' around somewhere, will scan it for you when I get the chance.
      Johnny

      Delete
    2. Fred,

      Here's a basic pdf scan of Kronhausen's 'Pornography & the Law': http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/47972251/file.html It's been years since I read it & forgot that whoever had it before me has ripped out a few pages (29-36 of 288)

      Johnny

      Delete
  2. Hey Johnny could you please post a new link. This one's dead Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't sure if you wanted the Freeman book from the post or the Kronhausen from the comments, so here's a new link for each:
    Kronhausen: http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/2dwJ4vS5/file.html
    Freeman: http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/3LhrZEb4/file.html
    all the best,
    Johnny

    ReplyDelete