Everybody in the street knew that there were rooms in back


a.k.a. Dirty Snow a.k.a. Stain on the Snow
epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

“A snot-nosed little bastard, that’s what you are, a little louse who thinks he can get away with anything because his mother runs a whorehouse! Dirty, filthy things that would make a whore blush … Let me go! Let go of me or I’ll yell loud enough to rouse the whole building! You won’t get rid of them with your gun or your damn papers once they’re after you!”
He let her go. His cheek, where she had scratched him, was bleeding a little.
“Just wait till they get you cornered, that won’t be long. There won’t always be foreign soldiers in the country to protect you, you and everyone like you …”
“Come here, Bertha. I’ll settle up.”
“I’ll come when I’m good and ready! Let’s see what you do tomorrow morning with no one to make your coffee and empty your piss pots! And to think that I even brought you pork from my parents!”

No comments:

Post a Comment