kids twisting in their seats to the music, screeching like young savages



Franklin lazily smiled at me. "You wanta get your balls off with one of my broads?"
I couldn't speak. I couldn't believe what I was seeing ... not only Franklin and  the nude girl but what was partially revealed through the open bedroom door ... a naked Negro boy and Negro girl engaged in intercourse ... a Negro boy pounding on bongo drums ... and a red-haired mulatto girl executing a sensuous dance.
"Franklin, what in hell is going on here?" I asked heatedly.
Franklin burst out laughing. "What's the matter, Teach? I thought you were smart, Mr. Brent, but you must be pretty dumb to pass up a hell of a good piece of mighty tight ass like Clorinda here!"
I moved towards the door. As I opened it, I heard the boy laugh giddily and, pulling down his shorts, he grabbed the girl and giggled, "Come on, let's show 'im how it's done, baby! Maybe he don't know!"

No comments:

Post a Comment