they were wailing, screaming, rockin' like unbridled motherfuckers!


pdf (301 pages/56MB) with thanks to the original sharer

Once in a while someone will try to put us down with the 'stuck in the '60s' line. I vividly recall an incident on a tour where this little 19 year old creep got a ride with us after a show. He told us what he thought of our band and called us '60s throwbacks'. Kahuna, who was driving the van at the time, took him on the 'Girl Trouble Auto Thrill Ride.' It was scary for the rest of the band, so I'm sure this kid was petrified. You should never call us '60s throwbacks' when Kahuna is driving!-Bon Von Wheelie

1 comment:

  1. You continue to amaze me with the great stuff here. I await every post like Christmas morning and I'm an 8 year old.

    Thanks and keep up the great work. I had no idea this one even existed!

    JD

    ReplyDelete