She may do exciting things to you in bed, but be careful. She's a real nut.



Hopped up and strung out, pumped full of hate and sticky with delinquent desires, they cruise the red-light gutters of Nowheresville, USA in a desperate search for KICKS - the slash of the switchblade - the prick of the needle - sick sex orgies - neon lit joyrides down the Highway to Hell. Juvenile junkies...hot rod tramps...teenage killers with the morals of sewer rats..in the sordid and depraved world of the Devil Girls the law is for squares and decency the only obscenity.
                                                                                  

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! There was a movie version made recently, trailer is up on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n--3jeJU0ZM
    anyone seen it or got it to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. James,
      have just put up new links.
      all the best,
      Johnny

      Delete
  3. Awesome, thank you!

    A friend and I posted more professionally edited versions of Killer In Drag and Death Of A Transvestite. then here if interested: http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/2yTYKMEw/file.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those James. Do you have any more Wood books?

      Delete
    2. Sorry man. The only Ed Wood books I have are the ones I downloaded from you.

      I do have a friend that scans old movie novelizations. He's also scanned a few unavailable Block books. They're posted at the Bolt message board, but I haven't been able to get into the site for the last few days.

      Delete