pdf scan (7 pages/6MB)
I cannot believe Presley's contention that his hip and leg convulsions are involuntary on his part.He deliberately sets out with an almost sadistic intent to arouse the fans to fever pitch.Some of the fans I watched were getting obvious physical pleasure just from watching Presley work, and he played on their reaction with deliberation and, it must be admitted, with devastating effect.He has only to wiggle his hips, or paw the ground like a restless stallion, and the maidens whinny shrilly in an ecstasy of exhibitionism.I have never met Elvis Presley but I feel I DO know Presley via the vicious effect he has on his American fans.I know that this man is dangerous and don't want to see British youngsters hacking out his name on their arms with clasp knives, or see sex treated as an appallingly commercial freak show.

No comments:
Post a Comment