pdf (406 pages/103MB) with thanks to the original sharer
We had gone out and had dinner a couple of times, then one morning we had a 2.30 show and I'm back to the hotel in my room and he calls and says, "Could I come over?" I said, "Well Elvis, there's no way in except the front. There's a back way, but you'd have to climb over the fence." He climbed that 8-foot fence, and tore his pants pretty bad. I had this little French poodle that I carried with me all the time.Called her Stormy.I locked her in the other room and the dog kept barking all night because of our noise. the next night the pit boss says, "Did you have a good time last night? We know who came in there last night."-Tempest Storm
One night I was dancing and I turned around and the wall kind of caught me,wouldn't let go.I had a hell of a saxophone man then, had my own drummer. I turned to Tony and I said, "I can't get off this wall. Use that saxophone, baby, and just suck me off of here." So he started going waeee, waaeee and you know, it worked, and I said, "Oh, that's good. Go up my backbone with that thing." I said, "Seduce me with that horn, baby." He went pppppp up my back and I'd bend over backwards and he'd go down the front. And I'd turn around and he'd go from one breast to the other and go pppppp. To my drummer, I said, "George, are you gonna let him take me away from you?" And George said, "I sure am not,baby" And George would go buh,buh,buh, buh. we made a finish at the center of the stage with that horn and that drum competing without ever touching me. This was at the Largo club on Sunset Strip in L.A.in the '50s and they came down and told me I had to tone my act down, told me my musicians had to stay in place.Ain't that ridiculous?-Candy Barr



Greatest blog ever!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it Anonymous
ReplyDeleteThe artist formerly known as Anonymous here. Just wanted to say thanks for this treasure trove of wonderful stuff. The UNGAWAs brought back great memories (issue 3 was a fave). Any way you can bring back The Wild Wild World of the Cramps? At any rate, thanks aren't enough for this blog. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHouba!Houba! Glop!Glop! Warf! Warf!
ReplyDeleteJD, I've just put new mediafire links on a few of the Cramps posts.From a quick check of a few posts it seems that the Deposit Files links are still good via Multiupload but if you come across anything else dead let me know & I'll put it up again.
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Johnny.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the great stuff on this blog. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteJD Gragg
Thanks for Taschens Big Breasts, any chance you've got their Big Butts version.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately not JD, if anyone has any of the others in this series (I think there was Butts, Legs, Pussies and Penises) or any of Taschens pin up/sleaze titles, contributions are more than welcome.
ReplyDeleteYes Taschen does great stuff not just the Big Books, would love the Butts one though. Thanks again for putting up Breasts and the blog generally - great work.
ReplyDeleteThe real question is...what are the 8 links in the second paragraph for?...
ReplyDeletea bunch of jazzy las vegas grindy instrumentals, I don't remember exactly what they were now but if you put them in itunes & check file>get info>info titles/artists should be there.
Deleteall the best
Johnny
Sorry for possible double posting, but i don't think the first one 'took". Anyway, the MF link is down, so if you could re-up a link to this, it would be appreciated. Thanx!
Deleteapollo, have just put a new link in the main post.
DeleteJohnny
could ya pleez re-up?!?! many THANXXXX!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnon,
DeleteHave just put a new link up in the main post.
all the best,
Johnny
YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete