How much loving does a Normal couple need?


 pdf (32 pages/51MB)

I met a fellow who was a wino when I managed a big record store.He used to come in reciting these lines.I'd give him money whenever he'd break into his rap so he could eat.He could only eat soft food because his teeth were so bad.I would tell him to do Dolemite for me and everybody in the store would start laughing.I had him put it on tape for me and hastily went to the recording studio and elaborated on it from there.I took it to the record store I was running, which was called Dolphins of Hollywood.I put the needle on it and the customers heard the first line from it, "Some folks say Willie Green was the baddest motherfucker the world ever seen." Immediately, a guy walked up and said "Give it to me."He carried this record home and 30 minutes later I had people coming in and asking for the record.-Rudy Ray Moore

Bonus book featured this issue with thanks to the original sharer:


 pdf new link 15/2/12 (269 pages/1MB)

 The big business CIA stuff is ultimately pretty scary with some truly bizarre hi-jinks and machinations going on behind the scenes.How about the CIA smuggling the hard stuff out of 'Nam-shrewd chappies, they managed to stuff it inside the bodies of dead U.S. servicemen.The political double dealing isn't the only item of interest in this weighty volume, there is also lengthy discussion on various sixties movements and personalities.There's Timothy Leary and his tombstone grin.There's the Weathermen,the Weatherpeople and the Motherfuckers.There's John Sinclair and the White Panthers,there's Charlie Manson and the Yippies but more importantly there's the MC5

7 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for everything! Also, I can attest that "Acid Dreams" is a fantastic book - really, um, opened my mind.

    - d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your site, tons of WONDER-full stuff. I had a copy years ago of Ungawa #3, but no idea where it is now.... see it on amazon used for $74. Groan. Anyway, FBI took down multiupload, if you have a chance one of these days reup the Ungawa back issues, that would be swell. Your hard work (and impeccably great taste) much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JT,glad you dig it,unfortunately I wasn't expecting the stuff with mega/multiupload ( I was a free user for 3 years & they never deleted any of my files ) and I think the only one I've still got on the computer is #1.New Link here : http://www.mediafire.com/?0lrka7k5pmni1lb .If anyone else could upload 2,3 or 4 that would be great otherwise I'll try and rescan them at some point.
    all the best,
    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Johnnyq!

    I would like to have the fanzine Ungawa.
    I've tryed many times the download, but I didn't have sucess...
    Please, help me!

    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful -- the issue is great. Thanks very much! The Ghoulardi book looks brilliant, too. Like Lux said, "You Got Good taste!" Turn Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mario,see comment above,I'm currently trying to reupload all the old mega/multiupload posts but it takes time & I don't always keep digital copies of stuff,especially if I have the book/zine in question.
    all the best,
    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay johnnyq!
      No problem. I see...
      Thanks for your answer.

      Good vibrations from Brasil ;)

      Delete