fucking jackass bastards are everywhere. The world is full of pigs!


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

I carry my two books to the counter, wondering what bookbuyers around me would do if they knew I’m the author of fourteen published novels — a great artist. They’d probably mob me, beg for my autograph, touch my magic coat, and the pretty young girls among them would try to stick their tongues up my ass. But I can’t say anything — it’d only stamp me as a braggart and a hack. Besides, intellectuals have contempt for books like mine. They don’t realize that the great archetypal hallucinations of our times are contained within so-called trashy books, while literary establishment authors like Updike, Barth, Roth — that ilk — are effete dilettantes who should be teaching lit courses in colleges, and in fact many of them are, the scumbags.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....once again, you're turning me on to something amazing that I never knew existed. Always appreciative of your hard work keeping this site going, so please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete