she’d put that used manhood of his down the garbage disposal unit.


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

“Shit,” she mumbled. “Why in hell I ever come to this creep dive I don’t know. What do you know about anything anyway? You sit there with them big black cigars, lettin’ the ashes go down between your boobs, and you swig this rot gut all day, and you don’t never get out of that chair. What in hell do you know what’s going on outside them swinging doors? You ain’t seen the street out there since it was a dirt path.”
“I don’t get out much no more, now that’s a fact. But I got a regular telegraph system that sends me everything of interest that goes on around this town. And not only this town, but everyplace else. Like I know Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday are making the scene too. Now there’s a couple I’d damn well pay plenty to see in action. I seen them in a gunfight once. But I’d sure like to see how they get each other’s gun off.” She laughed her loud hacking laugh until the entire place shook. “That’s the only two men I ever think I’d like to see doin’ it… since I ain’t partial to anything a man’s got, ‘ceptin’ his gold.”

No comments:

Post a Comment