"I was a mod and we used to go and fight the grease and ’ippies"


epub / mobi / pdf, with thanks to the original sharer

‘I used to be in Crowney’s bedroom on a Sunday night with ’er and every five minutes someone would be banging on the door. Now why would they do that if they wasn't a bit jealous? They were, everyone was just that little bit weren’t they? I’ll never forget the time when I was fucking in there, wasn’t I? Trousers down round me ankles and this cunt’s pushed the fucking door open, ain’t ’e? Now you imagine yer trousies round yer ankles, you can't walk. I just fucking flew across, pissed as arse-holes as well, on the fucking floor laying there. I couldn't move. I fucking struggling, it was like being tied up it was. No, we used to ‘ave some fucking great times up there.’

No comments:

Post a Comment