"You've really gone all the way with this hippie shit, haven't you?"


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

She was talking on the phone, I heard my name mentioned. I stopped to listen ... "No ... But she was going to leave again! My own daughter wouldn't stay with me! I wouldn't tell anyone in the world but you, Mary." ... "A hippie, I think." ... "He must be something in bed, is all I can say." ... "I don't know where she gets it. Not from me! Probably from Robert and his side of the family. All he can think about is sex, too." ... "No, I should say not! I cut him off a long time ago. Dirty, filthy business!" … "Yes, the little bitch is the same way. You should have heard her with David last night ... just moaning and groaning in there on her bed. I'm surprised the whole neighborhood didn't hear her! It's unnatural to enjoy it that much! I never got anything out of it at all, but then, Robert never was much of a lover as far as style goes." ... "Well, you know ... stick it in, puff and grunt, and that's it." ... "I wouldn't be surprised if she does it. With those hippies. They've probably taught her every perversion in the book." ... "Every woman fakes that! I never once got any pleasure from it!" ... "I don't want to talk about it, Mary." ... "She'll end up a little two-bit whore. All this enjoyment of sex!" ... "She's nothing but a selfish, ungrateful, whiny, sniveling little sex-crazy bitch"

No comments:

Post a Comment