the point of no longer fucking about has to be reached


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

“I know Wally’s not the most perceptive geezer in the world, but I don’t think even he believes the guff you gave him about why you’re here. You’ve been slung out.”
“Oh yes? And why should a nice girl like me be thrown out of a place like that? I mean, it’d have to be something pretty bad to get slung out of an art school these days, wouldn’t it? Anyway, where do you come off telling me how I should carry on? Full of the old-style values, aren’t we?” 
“Remember what I said about smacking your backside?”
“Never stopped thinking about it.”
“Well don’t think it’d be as pleasant as you might imagine, I can tell you.”
“You don’t know about that, do you?” 
“What you been studying, for Christ’s sake? Do your thesis on Medieval Flagellant Engravings, did you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment