pdf, with thanks to the original sharer
The utterly tasteless drivel of this type of music will no
doubt continue as long as we have "lively Radio One" and people like
Tony Blackburn who are overjoyed to play Remember You're a Womble several times
a week. Elvis shows no sense of responsibility in either his recordings or film
career. I know in the last few years Elvis has been unwell, but this state of
affairs has been in existence since 1962. With rock music's progression thanks to
groups like the Moody Blues and Santana, a new era has been entered. The fusion
of different types of music has been attempted and succeeded. What a thought,
if we had Elvis, Eric Clapton, Rick Wakeman and say Buddy Rich on one album,
backed by the London Symphony Orchestra, what a giant of an album it would turn
out to be!
Yootha Joyce: He's a real man, isn't he? I'd swap him for George any day.
Gary Glitter: When he wiggled those hips the whole place would explode. Even I'm not as naughty as he was.

No comments:
Post a Comment