people pack in tight, rubbing, touching, sweating to the music

 
epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

‘See, the other night I went out with my kid brother. I’m bored and that, so I tag along with him to this club round our way. Now, I’m not kidding you but it was un-be-fucking-lievable down there. There’s all these young’uns, togged up like farmers in baggy jeans and dungarees, off their heads and going absolutely mad. They were all over the shop. You could tell. Their eyes were shot and they didn’t have a care in the world. Friendly as fuck, mind you, no bother whatsoever. Anyways, the place is rammed and there’s dry ice everywhere and these bleedin’ strobe lights going off every five seconds, you get a fucking great headache watching them. It was manic down there so I pulled my kid brother aside and asked him, what the fuck is going on? You know what he does? He pulls out these three white pills and tells me that at least three quarters of the bods there have dropped one and that’s why everyone is going beserk. They’re called Ecstasy and apparently you don’t give a fuck once you’ve dropped it or as my kid brother says, got right on one. Doesn’t sound right to me. I mean, in my day, it was blues that did the trick but this stuff is something else. I dunno, maybe I’m getting on but I told him if I saw him dropping one I’d make his life hell rather than ecstasy.’

No comments:

Post a Comment