Forest Hills was starting to make me nervous as well. It got so bad that I had to take a couple of reds and drink a pint of Gallo wine before I took the walk down 108th Street to Richie's parents apartment in Lefrak City. I was completely happy when I sniffed a tube of glue or a bottle of Carbona - it took you out as far as you could go. When I was high I would call special phone numbers to listen to the beep beep beep. Things would go buzz buzz buzz. sometimes, someone would come back from the supermarket with stolen cans of whipped cream. We used to huff the gas from the whipped cream cans to heighten the effect of the Carbona and the glue.

I particularly like this one. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks for continuing to feed my iPad with the great books it needs!!!
ReplyDeletethere used to be numbers you would call to get a busy signal.then you could talk and even meet others
ReplyDeletethere used to be numbers you would call to get a busy signal.then you could talk and even meet others
ReplyDeleteGreat books
ReplyDelete