I will indulge in Obscenity, for I will ruin
& destroy all class distinctions in Language. Language of the lower strata
is Obscene to the bourgeoisie. Language of their own class is Art to the
bourgeoisie. If speaking & writing in the total FREE LANGUAGE of the ENTIRE
SOCIETY leads to the saintliness labeled by the money-suckers as
"depravity & corruption" I WILL DEPRAVE & CORRUPT MAN TO
SANITY. Usage of sex in any manner in Literature is declared Obscene
by money-sucking high-income vampires because they want legal & social
apparatus to exterminate their enemy with utmost atrocity so that sex could not
be used ever otherwise as capital. I will deliberately write what the
bourgeoisie call Obscene to ruin & destroy the treatment of sex as capital.
The bourgeoisie claim that man & society gets "depraved &
corrupted" after reading a particular book or poem in which sex is
normalized, because they know that even the psychiatrist who comes out of the
political asshole would not call masturbation & extra-marital copulation
"depravity & corruption" or in any way anti-social. I will write
in whatever manner I like and immerse my thoughts in the entire vocabulary of
mankind. Poetry should have in its armor anything & everything that Life
includes.
You aren't "liberating" Vietnam. When you "liberate" a village do the people come
out laughing, with flowers? Do the girls run up to kiss you? When was the last time
you got laid without paying for it? When was the last time a girl said she
liked you without wanting piastres? When did you pay an honest price for your
drinks in the bars? They say the army makes a man out of you. By now
you know better. The army just tries to make a robot out of you. A killing
machine. What is a man? Is there something really "manly" about being able to
stick a bayonet into a man's belly? There isn't a damn thing about killing that
is "manly." If you
are really "manly" you don't have to hit women who march in peace
demonstrations — you can be gentle. If you are afraid of being gentle then you
aren't ready yet to be a man. Your cock makes you a man, not your gun. And,
friend, if you confuse your cock with your gun you are really in trouble.


No comments:
Post a Comment