"The things he wants me to do I’ve got to be drunk to stand."


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

She had a couple of drinks and returned to the floor. This time her body caught the jungle beat of the orchestra and she had the insane urge to strip herself naked, to show them that she had the best body along the street. It wasn’t the first time she had felt this way and she didn’t understand it. She knew that her gown was dipping dangerously low in front but she didn’t care. It was her last night and she would give them something to remember her by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, the Dropbox links for this and many other of the Orrie Hitt titles aren't working -- both mobi and epub -- I click on the buttons but no download. I was able to download about a half-dozen but that's all ... I tried on two different computers & browsers as well. Any chance you could re-upload them? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry about that. Box has a monthly bandwidth limit. I try to spread uploads over a few accounts but I guess one or more account is over the limit for now. Here's a bunch of Hitt epubs: http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/qRvKiCM5/file.html I have a few more that I hope to be posting soon.

      All the best,
      Johnny

      Delete
    2. Johnny, thanks very much for the Zippyshare link -- and keep up the great work on the blog!

      Delete