By this time I had affairs with several girls
and they were all satisfactory and painless. But I had never been with a butch.
So I was curious. I was dying to know what a dyke like that did to a girl. My
car was in for repairs and Miss Summers casually said she'd be glad to drop me
off. Well, we stopped for a drink somewhere and ended up at her penthouse
apartment on the Strip. She didn't waste any time. She was like a man — but a
wolf man. The minute I got into that place she got the clothes off me and five
minutes later I was on the bed — a victim of her unnatural desires which ranged
from a kiss on the lips to perversions I had never even heard about, let alone
experienced! In our women's jails, perversion runs rampant. Matrons close their
eyes to affairs among the girls. In fact, sometimes they join in in some
cities. A girl can enter a jail completely normal in her sex relations and come
out all twisted up and a lez. I was friendly with an eighteen-year old
secretary who beaned a boy friend with a beer bottle one night in a bar because
he put his hand up her dress in front of everybody. She got a hundred dollar
fine and two days. She came out of that madhouse after two hardened dykes had
affairs with her as twosomes and threesomes. It was as if someone spun her
around until she was reeling and then shoved her into a wild party. Now she had
to have a girl. One night she picked a young hustler up at a bar, paid her and
they went to her apartment. It was like a girl on pot. She had to have this one
hustler. And the hustler made her pay dearly for the privilege. One night in
bed the hustler refused to cooperate unless she got double her usual price. My
friend didn't have it. She pleaded and pleaded but the hustler just shrugged,
put on her clothes and left. My friend slashed her wrists and took pills.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete