There was more to her than a full bra and a smile when it was taken off


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

If I happen to be in a hurry I have a bad habit of not knocking on doors unless they're locked and it's necessary. Elsie's door was unlocked and I flung it open as soon as I got to her floor. Feeling suddenly sick, I stopped and stared at the two creatures on the bed. Ruth and Elsie. Both nude. I spun out into the hall and heaved. Lesbians. Lesbian love. Twisted minds in lovely bodies.
“Shad,” Ruth said to me. She had put on a robe. “Shad.”
“Oh, Christ!”
“Shad, I'm not one. I never was, except — well, you don't get pregnant with another girl.”
“You bitch,” I said savagely. Elsie was crying inside the room. “Both of you. Tramps.”
“Look, Shad. Please! She's always been one, all her life. It started at a school for girls. They're exposed to — that. Some are weak. She was. She tried to love you and couldn't. I felt sorry for her, for myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment