Once there was an insane
party at Marty Matz’s house for Herbert Huncke, and I knocked on the door.
Johnny Thunders answered the door! Thunders was half dead. He was carrying
around a carton of Haagen Dazs™ like it was a drink. His pancake makeup was
smeared on his shirt collar, and he had these two Eurotrash chicks following
him everywhere and cleaning up after him. Gregory Corso loved Thunders. He loved that Thunders always had these girls with
him. Johnny had crust on his eyelashes and he looked horrible. He had a
sharkskin suit on, and he was sitting there eating chocolate ice cream on the
couch. And suddenly he just rolled off the couch, spilling all this melted
chocolate ice cream all over himself and the floor. They picked him back up and
propped him up like a dummy. Sometimes junkies, you just wanna kill them!

Oh boy....pretty sure I know what I'm doing with my day off today.....
ReplyDeleteThanks as always for posting!
Thanks for keeping these links alive!
ReplyDelete