"I've led a wicked life and I'm going straight to hell, that's for sure"


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer 

There was ever present in the packing house a feeling of sex, the men watching the women, nudging each other and pointing out some big bottom or breast or mouth, finding the one beauty in women who were coarse and unbeautiful and showing their arms up to the elbow. Oh boy, would I like to ram it to her. And the women, not unmindful of this, but from their places on the pedestal, watching the men. That Joe, that hair on his chests, ummmmmm! Them big feet, you know what that means. What does it mean, Esther. You know! The leering eyes, the broad smiling faces of the men and the ready hot responses of the women, as though they were not human beings with the usual restraints and frustrations of human beings but wild animals continually in heat and endlessly rutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment