drug-crazed attacks on bellboys, aborted fetuses flushed down toilets



"Who gives a shit anyway! The words are just filler. It's more political to spit at each other and fight on stage. That way, we can't be accused of selling a product. Nothing wrong with being nasty and rude. A woman who's nasty and rude can't sell cars, perfume, floor wax, or even oven-ready dough."
"Yeah, and no matter how antisocial we are, we'll sell records ... partly because our material is explosive and fresh, and partly because every new generation is bored and waiting to destroy something."
"What we are ... you wanna know what we really are?"
"Yeah, tell me."
"What we are basically is middle-class slummers ... I accept that ... I don't want to change it."
"You won't have to, because I predict that sooner or later, we're gonna go right across into a main stream attraction. Nothing stays pure. They'll find a way to launder us.''
"Oh Jenni, why can't a genius cunt like you be the new savior of punk?"
"Anna, I can't be the new savior of punk because there already is one: Pammy Jones."

No comments:

Post a Comment