"Wow, you're Dan from the Gories? Wow! really?!"


epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer

Mick Collins: We’re sitting on Tav's porch just hanging out, and this car pulls up. And this girl gets out, and she’s walking to the door and said, “Hey, excuse me for just a moment.” And she busts the window and then reaches around and opens the door. We’re like, “What the fuck?” Then she’s in there and we’re sitting there, like, “We’re from Detroit, you know. It’s not like we haven’t seen this before.”

Dan Kroha: So we drive up to Tav’s, and the first thing we see is Tav’s recently ex-girlfriend, Lorette Velvette, climbing out of the window of the house. She had broken into the house to get back some of her stuff. We said, “Hey, how’s it going?” She’s like, “Hi!” We were like, “What’s going on?” She’s said, “Oh, I’m Lorette.” She had a bag of potato chips. She goes, “You guys want some chips?” I said, “What are you doing?” She’s like, “Well, you know, Tav and I just broke up, and I was just getting some of my stuff out of the house.”

1 comment: