Lee Perry, also known as "Little," "King," "Scratch," "The Upsetter," "Super Ape," "Pipecock Jackxon," "Kojak," "Dr. On-The-Go," "Inspector Gadget," "Kimble the Nimble," "Boss Kid Flash," "The Sundance Kid," "Mr. Music," "Mr. Grimmer," "Charles Atlas," "Jack Lightning," "William Shakespeare," "Spooky Scratchy," "Jah X," "Black Sun Jesse," "Lord Thunder Black," "The Red Ninja," "The Last Dustbinman," "The Firmament Computer," "The Gong," "The Harp, Sam Sharpe," "Mister P the Weather Bee," "Dr. Syntax," "Super Chin from Castle Grey Bed," "Duppy Air Ace Marshall," "World Marshall," "Emmanuel King Perry," "Westminster Bank Perry," "President Abraham Perry," "The Hebrew King," "King of the Jews," "The Black Jew," "Gabriel the Archangel," "Jesus H. Christ," "Wizzy Wizzy," "Psych-ee," "Santa," "Paul Getty," and "The King of Mess" is beyond dope, he's super dope. Super Ape. And here's why, tough guy.

hey nice post! i uploaded a new comp!
ReplyDeletehttp://tencuita.blogspot.com
cheers!!
I remember getting this when it first came out - the Biz flexi tore when I tried to yank it outta the binding while stoned, and I was crushed. Great mag tho...thanks for posting, as always!
ReplyDeleteExcellent blog and post!...do you by chance have any more issues?
ReplyDeleteI have paper copies of 3-4 more issues somewhere but I can't promise when I'll get round to digging them out and scanning them.
Delete