epub or mobi, with thanks to the original sharer
Coronado
Street: 1954
listen,
I been in the navy and I never heard cussing like you and
your girlfriend, man,
and it lasts all night, every night.
we got religious people
here, children, decent working folk, you’re
keeping them awake
every night and look at this place! everything’s
broken, when I evict
you you’ve got to pay to replace everything, buddy!
what do you mean, you
don’t have no fucking money?
what do you buy all
that booze with?
credit?
don’t give me that!
listen, I want it so
quiet in here tonight we’ll be able to hear the
church mice pray!
what’s that?
well, up yours too,
buddy!
and you wanna know
what?
I saw your old lady
sucking some guy’s banana in the alley!
you don’t give a damn?
what do you give a damn
about?
nothing?
what kind of shit is
that, nothing!
did you get a lobotomy
somewhere along the way?
I got a good mind to
wipe up the floor with you!
you say I’m the one
with a lobotomy?
hey, don’t go closing
the door on me, pal!
I own this fucking
place!
OPEN UP, BUDDY! I’M
COMING IN!
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU
LAUGHING AT?
HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE
YOU LAUGHING AT?

Thank you.
ReplyDeletea plea for more of those recent posthumous poems puhleeze...
ReplyDeletege, the only other posthumous book i've got is 'Betting on the Muse,' I've put an epub for you here: https://app.box.com/s/yfe1hdbqmiia8jbk3mdk
ReplyDeleteall the best,
Johnny