pdf, with thanks to the original sharer
As I started up on the bandstand, some tall black gal with a disgusting afro and great big ear rings jumped in front of me with a brand new switchblade knife. She was so tall that she was standing over me. Boy, did she look tough. She said, ‘You and the rest of them bitches over there at the table, took our table and I’ll see to it, that you never do it again to anyone else.’ How Bessie got there so fast and knocked the woman down, I don’t know, but when it come to fighting, she is the best. She grabbed the woman’s arm that had the knife in her hand and twisted until the knife flew out of her hand. I grabbed the knife. Bessie started fist-punching. She knocked the woman’s wig off and Uncle Sam’s eagle was not as bald headed as that bitch.

No comments:
Post a Comment