that giant urn's where the nuns put their abortions


various bagge junk in pdf or cbr, with thanks to the original sharers

I never attached much importance to the filthy, disgusting drawings we made, other than as an opportunity to blow off some steam and have a good laugh. I have always found it difficult to let go of my created image of who I should be and instead to accept my true nature (no matter how twisted), but Joanne and Peter being the most honest people I know, have always been good role-models in this respect, so with great patience they encouraged me to write this intensely personal smut.

4 comments:

  1. As always, you have great taste....would love to see some more P. Bagge posts, particularly HATE...keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you dig it Chef, I had posted Hate here: http://arouseyourpassion.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-like-hate-and-i-hate-everything-else.html but just checked it & found all links were dead, give me some time & I'll let you know HERE when I've put new links THERE.
      all the best,
      Johnny

      Delete
    2. All new mediafire links now added to the main Hate post.enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Posting a pre-emptive Thank You, in case you re-up a link for this. All in due time, i'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete