rubbing each other, rocking to the music from The Clovers in the juke


epub or mobi with thanks to the original sharer

Sunday night pickup. Just out of the jailbait class. And raring to romp.
They ate their spaghetti in relative silence. She liked Fats Domino. She did not like the movie they had seen—wasn't that Jayne Mansfield just too cheap in them tight red dresses why hell I'd never wear a dress like that. True, thought Rusty, all too damned true. She did not like New York mugginess. She did like Rusty. She would not at all mind the idea of going to a hotel with him.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm fine Jeff, thanks, just not had the time for this lately. Hopefully should be posting stuff again in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Obviously we've never met but by virtue of the treasures you've shared, I feel that we're kindred spirits. It's somehow reassuring to see that you're out there - I can certainly understand how it feels to get bogged down in the quicksand of day to day reality. I was simply giving you a virtual shout to make sure that you're well.

    All the best, I hope that your summer is spectacular

    Jeff McKee
    Richmond Va.

    ReplyDelete