damnest dance I ever seen was the dance of the motherfucker freaks


pdf (243 pages/1MB) with thanks to the original sharer

She said, “Daddy, where you been?”
You said, “Bitch, I been out gamblin’ and tryin’ to win.”
She say, “you know you lyin’, motherfucker, you haven’t laid a bet,
you standin’ there all funky and your dick still wet.”
She said, “Well, you know, daddy, you know you can find a grinder
any time that can grind a while,
but tonight I want it did on the Hollywood style.”
She said, “I want you to fall down on your bended knees
and eat this pussy like a rat eat cheese.
I don’t want you to slacken up one bit
until I pull your ears and make you quit.”

In Die Nigger Die! H.Rap Brown wrote: “Signifying at its best can be heard when brothers are exchanging tales. I used to hang out in bars just to hear the old men ‘talking shit.’ By the time I was nine, I could talk Shine and Titanic; Signifying Monkey, three different ways, and Piss-Pot-Pee for two hours without stopping”

1 comment: