pdf scan [Dead link, check comments](46 pages/66MB)
Cathy suggested we go sit in the generally verboten cab of the her dad's truck for laughs. We climbed up and got the doors open, settling into the big vinyl seats and having the kind of mental-midget fun that boondock-bred ding-a-lings have, she at the wheel, and me doing what I do best, which is snoop. Under the seat was this open box of paperback books with the dirtiest covers I'd ever seen. Cathy was delighted to find one that had some kind of animal husbandry theme to it but was quick to point out that her dad might show up and catch us, so we should grab the box and hightail it outta the truck, which we did, scrambling up the stairs to her room. I can't remember the titles of the books, but I do recall their covers alone offering entirely new vistas of possibility to us. We knew this stuff was the ultimate in sleaze and felt dirty to the point of screaming yeeeech! and running to wash our hands after finding one book with pages that were stuck together.-Miriam Linna

Can anyone help me with a new link. I sure would like to get this one. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteFred,
ReplyDeleteHere: http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/71396942/file.html
Johnny
Thanks for the new link.
ReplyDelete