Tony broke out some black plastic bags,and I started throwing up


                                                   epub (331 pages/1MB) with thanks to the original sharer

Around that same time Esquerita Milochi aka S.Q. Reeder Jr. (who began his career playing piano behind gospel singing sissy Brother Joe May "The Thunderbolt Of The Midwest") had surfaced and was playing a regular Monday night gig seven blocks away at Tramps on 16th St, then a hangout for the Westies, a scary gang of west side Irish thug coke heads, who were also the muscle for some wise guys out in Bensohurst. Once I looked up from my drink to see a little runty lookin', red eyed leprechaun in a dirty army jacket staring at me, it was Mickey Featherstone and his glazed eyes caused me to break out in a cold sweat. I returned my eyes to my drink.
The Westies by T.J. English is the standard text on the subject and a helluva fun read.-The Hound

No comments:

Post a Comment