Glad you like it Toni,I just got a scanner at home - all the stuff I've posted so far was scanned at work - so once I figure it out scans will be better/more frequent , maybe
A fantastic artist who helped a lot of other music makers. I still love that Night Beat album! I'm sure he paid for any sins when that Motel manager shot him.
It bothered me greatly that Sam Cooke took great pains to circumvent his agreement with Art Rupe (repeatedly documented in this book)
ReplyDeleteGreat!!
ReplyDeleteThanxxx for everything here, I knew someday I'll find this-kinda-place
Greetings from Croatia
Toni
Glad you like it Toni,I just got a scanner at home - all the stuff I've posted so far was scanned at work - so once I figure it out scans will be better/more frequent , maybe
ReplyDeleteA fantastic artist who helped a lot of other music makers. I still love that Night Beat album! I'm sure he paid for any sins when that Motel manager shot him.
ReplyDeleteGreat post, looking forward to read it, thanks!
ReplyDelete