you are prime vegetable for every piece of meat that wants to beat you


epub / mobi / pdf, with thanks to the original sharer

Vice is a strange part of the job. It's basically a lot of people doing what they want to do. But you have to draw the line somewhere and it's not really my job to draw the line. Somebody is going to draw the line for me and then I go out and try to keep everybody in line. I hate to think that's my job in life, to go around telling guys to cover their buns and girls that they can't show their boobs and that you can't go out and get a friendly handjob now and then. But the line has to be drawn somewhere. I go into this massage parlor, I got undressed and laid down on the bed. She massaged my shoulders and then rolls me over and grabs on. I'm embarrassed, and there's basic physiological responses that you can't stop. You can't consummate the act, because then you are a willing participant. You lose your case. So I'm laying there and she gets me turned on and she grabs ahold and I push her off and walk over and start getting dressed.  I go outside to get my partner and my badge so we can come back in and arrest them. But I found out that it is entirely ludicrous to stand there with a raging hard-on and try to convince somebody that "I'm really serious and you're under arrest." 

"Here is courage, despair, hope, sacrifice, sex gone crazy, and the most violent kind of brutality ... in COPS, Mark Baker has given us the most readable, riveting, and memorable book ever written about law enforcement."

- Harry Crews

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. I love your blog so very much.

    ReplyDelete